I roto i nga tini ahuatanga o te wa, otira, ratou kua huri ki tua o te arai tukua o tatau mate kia moe mai ra. Ki a tatou nga kanohi ora e tu tangata ki tenei ao, tena tatou. Tihei Mauri Ora!
Hikurangi Takiwā Trust has put out a call for Expressions of Interest from individuals, companies and organisations interested in undertaking contracted work with the Trust on a number of health, education and environmental projects.
The Trust has three major projects it plans to implement over the next three years – one focused on Mātauranga-a-Hāpu, one on Auahi Kore Hapū and the other on environmental assessment, planning and action for the hapū.
The Trust has made a decision to contract for services rather than employ individuals, and any individual involved will be required to disclose a record of any criminal convictions. Expressions of Interest:
- Projects Management
- Trust Administration
- Financial Management
- Coordination – Mātauranga Sample
- Archiving – Hapu Mātauranga Database
- Research – Takiwa Profile
- Communications Strategy
- Environmental Planning
- GIS Mapping
- Auahi Kore:
- Social Media & Online Campaign Management
- Video Filming & Editing
- Project Evaluation
– – –
– – –
Expressions of Interest should be submitted by 5pm on 29th September 2014 to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org as:
- a Cover Letter of up to 800 words that includes the work of interest to the applicant, information on the applicant’s reasons for interest in the work, an overview of relevant experience and any other relevant information; and
- a recent Curriculum Vitae for each person involved with the EOI and/or a Company Profile.
All EOIs will be considered in confidence by a panel of representatives appointed by the six pā and the panel’s recommendations will ratified by a meeting of the Trust.
Any questions about any or all EOI’s or the selection process should be sent to the email address above. All responses will be posted here on the Trust website.